Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip to California

I really want to thank my Lord for being so good to me. I had my doubts about coming to CA but the Lord totally blessed me. It was so good to see my friends, my girlfriend and my home church. They all encouraged me in the Lord and helped me to understand the purpose that God has for me. I really don't know what the Lord has in storeage for me but I don't need to know.

I remember one time in my life where I was praying to the Lord, asking Him to show me His will in my life and then I stop and changed my prayer and I said to Him "Lord use me however you want". When I said that I really didn't know that the Lord was going to used me. A few months later my life changed completely and the Lord started to prepared me for something. He called me to be a missionary and I choose to obey.

I got to learned the importance of prayer in a missionary life. not only personal prayer but the prayers of those who stay home or at work and prayed for those out in the mission field. I got to realize the importance of people praying for us missionaries. And I want to thank all of those who prayed for missionaries. Thank you.

The trip was really cool. I took the bus up to CA. 30 hours in a bus and 30 hours back so a total of 60 hours in a bus. Thank you Lord for getting me through that. hahahaha. I spent 3 weeks in CA. attending some of the MTS classes. and visiting family and friends. I also spent time with Rachel. I think the last time I saw her was the day before I came to Mexico. 7 months without being with her were really hard but I thank the Lord for the patience and for His love for me. now that I'm back in Mexico all I can do is trust her with the Lord. so please pray for me. so that I can wait on the Lord.

Once again I want to thank everyone for their prayers and for the encouragement.

Thank you.

In Christ,

Cesar R

1 comment:

Shannon Leigh said...

Well I would have been cool to hang with u in Cali since we were both there but sincebh didn't want to see me I guess that's how it goes! Lol... Just joking it was good that brief chat and even better knowing that your doing well serving the Lord and pressing on!