Thursday, June 4, 2009

Trusting God

Hey guys. Thank you for all your prayers and support. I feel really sorry for not posting anything in some time. The thing is that I really didn't know what to write. My time here in Vallarta has been a learning experience and a time of growing. I thank once again all of you who have been praying and being part of the ministry here with your prayers.
I thank God for giving me the privilage to serve Him. I thank Him for all the people that I met in all this time in Vallarta. I thank Him for all the ministries here. The mission is looking better every time and the kids are growing in the Lord. The youth group is growing too. Slowly but is growing. The people is just amazing. They love to worship God with all they have. and is good to see new people once in a while.

I am writting this post because I want all of you to pray for me especially. I've just being really struggling with something that I just don't know what it is and that it has been holding me to give all of me in the service. I just didn't want to write about it for fear and rejection. I know God is faithful and that He will pull me up and set my feet on a rock. I just feel broken inside but with a promise that Jesus will fulfill the work that He has begun in me. I feel broken because I know I'm the worst sinner and I feel I fail in the ministry. I feel the Lord calling me to do something else or to go somewhere else. The thing is that I don't know what that is and in a way I'm just scared. I don't feel worthy enough to do anything and I would like to just go on island and stay there. hehehehe. I laugh because I don't know what else to do.

I would really apreciate your prayers in this regard and I will just wait on the Lord for an answer to my prayers. I thank the Lord for what He has done and for what He will do even if I don't know what would happen. Thank you and God bless you all.

In Christ,

cesar

p.s. Here is a recent pic from when I rode a horse.

1 comment:

Joshua Dean said...

Cesar,
I believe I understand what you're going through. I just praise the Lord that He understands and will work everything out in the end.
~josh