Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sayulita











I want to thank everyone that supports me in prayer.
I've been praying for the Lord to showed me the ministry He wants me to serve Him. When I was working with Calvary Chapel Puerto Vallarta the Lord worked on me and stretch me in many ways. I got to the point of being discourage and wanted to give up but the Lord open a door for me to help Paul Cathey another missionary from CCNorco and Costa Mesa. He is starting a new work in a town called Sayulita. Sayulita is another tourist town in the pacific coast of Mexico. lots of tourists and surfers come to this town. it's a small town and the main attraction is the nice beach and water that is really warm and you can surf.

I really don't know what the Lord is going to do in this town but I do know one thing and that is that this town needs a church were people can come and study God's word. Last week we had a team from Norco coming to help out with the VBS Paul and Maura organize for the kids they have been working with in the past month. The Lord blessed this past week with the kids. I got to know most of the kids. They seemed to really love me and that gives me joy to know that I can have a relation with the kids so that they can be more open to God's word. I really thank the Lord for that.

So please pray for the ministry here in sayulita so that people can know about the bible studies and come with a willing heart to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

In christ,
cesar

No comments: