Wednesday, August 26, 2009

VBS Chacala 09



















Praise the Lord!!! for an exciting week in Chacala Nay. last Monday we started the VBS for the local kids of Chacala. We started at 10:00am Chacala time and we end at 1:00pm. We started with a time of prayer and thanksgiving and then we all worship the Lord. I got the privilege to teach the kids some worship songs with my guitar. They all love singing and praising God with their hands and bodies. Some of the kids were shy and they didn't do much but after a while they all seem to enjoy everything we had for them.

Then Maura introduce the memory verse of the day and help them repeat it a few times with her. After the memory verse Paul gave a little bible study for the kids which by the way was really good, they really listen even you don't notice because if you ask them they remember the main point of the bible study. Praise the Lord!!!!!

Then, we get to crafts according to the teaching. we separate the group in 4 tables of ten so that they can have enough space to work. we didn't expect that many kids to come and in a way we weren't ready for that many kids but the Lord totally made everything work. Everyday we did something different. I got to help them with some stuff for their crafts so I got my hands full of glue and paint. So much fun!!!. hahahaha.

Then we got to the favorite part of the day. At least for the guys. Snack time!!!! Oh yeah. I didn't get snack for myself but at least I could see them eating and enjoying of their snacks. It's all for them so I hod myself and I actually lost a couple pounds by no eating snacks. Yeah!!!.

After the snacks we made the kids work a little bit. We get to do games or dance before they go home. Exercise for the day baby!!! hahahaha. I had lots of fun with the kids and I really thank my Lord for using me this past week. But before we send the kids home Maura did the memory verse again and Paul prayed and give thanks for the day and then all the kids went home with their crafts and memory verses. Then we got to clean up and put tables away and try to rest for the next day. This is the third VBS I been helping and let me tell you. Working with Kids is the best thing in the world. I used to don't like kids but now I think they are great and they just need special treatment so that they can understand that we can have fun but that there is also time to learn and be respectful to others. The cool thing is that they do listen and are interested on what I have to say. Praise the Lord!!!!

Well this is a brief resume for this past week VBS. Hope you like the pictures. Pictures can say more than words so I just leave you to enjoy.

Thank you for your prayers.

If you would like to support please send it to:

Go! Ministries
Acct#1245
P.O. Box 651
Norco, CA 92860

Online donations:

In Christ,
Cesar

No comments: