Sunday, August 16, 2009

Chacala Nayarit VBS

the front Yard and pool.
they have chairs to relax and for the view.
from the boat port.
the boat port.
walking in the town.
Chacala beach.
front view of the house.
the room I'm staying.
the dinner table with ocean view.
the nap chairs.
this is the place where the VBS is going to be.
the back yard. and door to get in from the street.
the House.
Thanks for all your prayers and support. I am writting from a beautiful town called Chacala on Nayarit State in Mexico. The reason I am in this place is because I have the privilage to help out in a VBS Paul and Maura are organizing for the kids and families of the town. I really didn't know how beautiful it was here until we got here. On thursday after the study with kids from Sayulita we got in the car on drove north of PV arrounf 2 and 1/2 hours and got to this awsome place. we got into a beach front house with a big front yard (beach) and a huge pool (ocean). This house belongs to a brother in Christ named Paul. I dont know much about him but I do know that they make conferences and outreaches in this property. He is being a blessing for a lot of people by opening his home in Chacala and using it for the ministry.
We have been here since thursday and we are totally enjoying of God's creation. we are suffering here. hehehe. On Friday morning I walked arround the town inviting kids to come on monday for the VBS and they were all excited about it. they can't wait to come. I was so glad to see these kids on fire to know what God has prepare for them. Tomorrow morning the VBS will start and we need all the prayer we can get. prayer for wisdom and instruction, for strengt and for God's love to share with them through us. I have never been more excited about a VBS and I am completely clueless about what the Lord will do here. I am learning so much to trust my Lord and to rejoice in His love for His children.
So please pray that everything will go according to God's plan and I will keep you in touch of what the Lord is doing here in Chacala.
In Christ,
Cesar R.

No comments: