Saturday, November 1, 2008

RCC Mustangs 4 Christ Christian Club Part 2

During the first week of fall semester I went to contact Damon (Advisor of Christian Club) to plan the first meeting of the club. We talk about the things I had planned for the club. On the second week of school I was ready to recruit students interested in being part of the club. On the Third week of school we had or first meeting and bible study. We had at least 30 people in the first meeting, 20 in the second, 1o on the third meeting and now we only have 6 members attending to the meetings. At first my expectations were high. I wanted to have a large group to do all kinds of activities but instead God brought 6 people to the club.


I am really happy and thankful for the oportunity God has given to me and for the 6 members of the club. I had learned a lot of things during this semester of school. I learned to thrust God with everything even the little things. He has shown me great and mighty things.

No comments: